We had our first significant snowfall since the panels went up. Significant is an understatement -- it was about two feet of snow. It started early Saturday morning. Here's what the roof looked like as night was falling on Saturday night.
Needless to say, the panels were covered over completely with a healthy layer of snow.
We were out early Sunday morning to get a head start on shoveling. The panels were still completely covered. Then we heard it -- it sounded like thunder but it was actually an avalanche. When it was over a sizable group of panels on the main roof were visible again (and the front sidewalk suddenly had three feet of hardpacked snow so we had to reshovel it.)
Since then there's been some melting but there's still snow on the main roof panels and the garage roof (including panels) is still covered.
I didn't expect any production given that so many panels were covered but it was a rather sunny day and by afternoon we were producing more juice than we used.
Snow on the panels is something I worried about because I suspected (correctly, as it turns out) that snow would let go and slide off in large sheets. That's what happened but the only consequence was a need to do some reshoveling...