Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How Can I Make PSE&G Do Their Job?

It's been over a month since I submitted the last documentation requested by PSE&G, and there's still no sign of a new meter.

The inability to net meter (which I'd been doing for nearly three years) is costing money and pushing the back the system payoff date.  I'm thinking that I need to find a new way to pressure PSE&G to fix this.  Maybe I can call some of those reporters that cover alternative energy and tell them how the evil power company is preventing me from exporting green energy back onto the grid!

I'll bet the state legislative representatives from this area, especially the ones who have demonstrated an interest by voting for the recent alternative energy bill, would be interested to know about this fiasco.  That's an idea to consider as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I handle the social media here at PSE&G and I think we may be able to help you. Is there a way we can make contact so I can get some more specifics and see what the hold up may be? We will be glad to assist you with this.